Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where did Summer Break go???


I can not believe that my baby started 2nd grade yesterday!!!!! It literally seems like yesterday we were attending awards day and she would be at home with me for the Summer.. When I was a kid it actually seemed like we got a summer break. Now it's like you blink and it's time to go back to school!!! Oh well, back to the schedule of homework, dinner, bath and in bed by 8:00 for Mack Mack :( Work is still a little slow.. Starting to gear up for football season! Woohoo!! Hope the Tide wins another one so we can make lots more $$ We are headed up north to see my family Labor Day weekend, so we will miss the first game... No biggie.. We are going to the Brookfield Zoo while we are there. I have not been there since I was in 3rd or 4th grade! I'm excited to see if it's all that I remember it to be.. Well, I guess I should get back to work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment