Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ready for Chicago!!

We leave Thursday for Indiana to visit my family.. I could do without the dreaded drive, but it'll be worth it once we are there!! Friday morning Memaw will be cooking us breakfast!!! It's definitely worth an 8hr drive for her cooking.. Anyone who has never had my Memaw's homemade biscuits and gravy, you're missing out!!! Friday we will also head to the Brookfield Zoo and then in to the city for dinner. Of course we will eat at Harry Caray's... Karis and Macki think they haven't been to Chicago unless they eat a New York strip from there! lol Saturday lunch at Schoop's (an awesome 50's style burger place) with the family... Saturday night some College football..... ROLL TIDE!!! Finally on Sunday we will eat at the BEST pizzeria in the entire world Gelsosomo's.... If you are ever in Northern Indiana, I recommend dropping by!!

Back on football.... I am SOOOOOOO excited it is football season again!! That means parties and parties mean ROTEL!! haha Also, it means fall is close!! I can't wait for it to cool down some! Plus all the fun activities that come in the fall... Carving pumpkins, Tate Farms, Haunted houses, Halloween and homemade soup... I can't eat soup in the summertime.. Way too hot! lol

That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment