Saturday, September 4, 2010

Change of plans.....

Well, unfortunately we had to reschedule our trip up north :-( With dad's surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff, Andrea's pending surgery to repair a torn ACL and Macki's cough, it just seemed like a better idea when everyone was well... I have to say I'm disappointed!! We are having friends over tonight to watch the Bama game, so that will help! ROLL TIDE!!!!

Steve and Andrea decided to go to Charlotte, NC to visit her mom since we didn't get to go to Chicago... Piper went along for the ride, but Kaydi aka GIGANTOR is staying with us! She is only 4 months old, but the size of a monster.. She still has that puppy mentality and does not realize how humongous she is!! She is the sweetest though and I love having her around except in the middle of the night when she has to go to the bathroom and it's FREEZING outside!! It really cooled off last night! Definitely not pajama weather! lol

Well, I'm sitting on the front porch planning my day and thought I'd update you all.. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment